Safety is Our Priority
The GRB Houston has implemented the following additional safety measures:
- In addition to the 40 permanent hand sanitizing stations, 15 stand-up portable sanitizing units have been added to the facility.
- Additional signage and digital messaging have been posted throughout the GRB, theater district facilities, and convention host hotels promoting good personal hygiene.
- Hospital grade disinfectants are being utilized and sanitation methods have increased in high-traffic areas, such as on escalators and hand rails.
- Cleaning crews are required to wear latex gloves and wash their hands immediately after removing the gloves.
- Escalator hand rails, doors and hardware are being sanitized throughout the day.
Hand Washing Keeps You Healthy
Keeping hands clean is one of the most important things we can do to stop the spread of germs and viruses.
WET your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
LATHER your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
SCRUB your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
RINSE hands well under clean, running water.
DRY hands using a clean towel or air dry them.